For many people the symptoms of diabetes might not look really serious when they experience them firstly. https://www.positivehealthwellness.com/pain-relief/stop-snoring-complete-guide/ In fact, a great majority of diabetics go undiagnosed. According to recent research it is estimated there are seventeen million diabetic people in the United States alone, and in estimation 5.9 million people never to be diagnosed with this disease.
Most diabetics may even express some sort of disbelief when they are diagnosed to have diabetes. The diabetes symptoms might seem so minor that they never see any different with their condition. Since the symptoms can look rather minor when they first start they might be assumed to other health problems. However diabetes is a real serious disease and it is in fact the sixth leading death caused by disease in the United States.
According to the information of American Diabetes Association, the most common symptoms of diabetes include:
• Frequent urination which is coming from high blood glucose which increases blood flow to the kidneys.
• Excessive thirst as the results from dehydration caused by the increased urinary output.
• Extreme hunger because the glucose is unable to get into the body’s cells caused by the insulin lack the body suffers from the energy deficit, causing hunger.
• Unusual weight loss. Our body can actually loses weight because it breaks down the proteins and fats to support the perceived energy deficit
• Increased fatigue. It is caused by the decrease in energy
• Blurry vision. It is caused by the increasing blood volume that causes a swelling of the eye lens.
It’s quite easy to know why these symptoms might be seen as something other than diabetes. There are many daily conditions that can cause some of these symptoms. For instance the stress of daily life can lead to fatigue or irritability and also depression that can also cause weight loss. Several number of minor illnesses like colds or the flu can also bring diabetes like symptoms.
When our diabetes gets progressively worse so will these symptoms. One thing to remember is that unlike symptoms associated with other illness in normal life these symptoms of diabetes will not just go away. If you feel any of these symptoms and they do not go away after sometimes, it is important to contact your doctor and discuss the symptoms with a physician.
The faster this disease is diagnosed the faster prevention can be undertaken. It is important because the more times it is left untreated the more damage it can do to the body and its organ systems.
Update: Perhaps this is too good to be true if I tell you that there is someone that actually can help to reverse your diabetes effect in the most amazing way and almost unbelievable. His name is Matt Traverso. He is an author and health expert. You can discover more in his book how to reverse diabetes now.
I believe when I saw with my own eyes, many people are being healed after practicing religiously this simple and easy steps in the book. Just click here to discover the truth.